Line Métro 1
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
Metro line 1 runs between La Défense and Château de Vincennes. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of metro line 1
- La Défense - Grand-Arche (connections: RER A, tramway T2, line L, line U)
- Esplanade de La Défense
- Pont de Neuilly
- Les Sablons - Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Porte Maillot - Palais des Congrès (connection: RER C)
- Charles de Gaulle - Étoile (connections: RER A, metro 2, metro 6)
- George the 5th
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (connection: metro 9)
- Champs- Élysées - Clémenceau - Grand Palais (connection: metro 13)
- Concorde (connections: metro 8, metro 12)
- Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (connection: metro 7)
- Louvre - Rivoli
- Châtelet (connections: RER A, RER B for CDG and Orly airports, RER D, metros 4, 7, 11 and 14)
- Hôtel de Ville (connection: metro 11)
- Saint-Paul- Le Marais
- Bastille (connections: metro 5 and 8)
- Gare de Lyon (connections: metro 14, RER A, RER D, line R and mainline trains)
- Reuilly - Diderot (connections: metro 8)
- Nation (connections: RER A, metro lines 2, 6 and 9)
- Porte de Vincennes (connections: Tramway T3a, T3b)
- Château de Vincennes
RATP / CML / Agence carto - PLM line 1a - 09.2012. ER - property of RATP - reproduction prohibited
Schedule of Metro Line 1
Plan your trips in our route search.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the Metro 1.
Is there any work going on on your route ? Prepare your trip !
What transport ticket do you need to take this metro?
If you take the metro only once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy pass or cardboard)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R pass (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.