The Mobilis Pass
Are you looking to be ultra mobile in Paris and its region for a day? We have what you need iwith the Mobilis Pass: unlimited journeys from just € 8.45!
- What is it?
- How much?
- Where to buy it?
What is the Mobilis Pass?
XXL mobility desires have their pass.
- The Mobilis Pass is a magnetic coupon valid for a full day from midnight until midnight the following day.
- It allows you to travel unlimited within the zones you have chosen.
- It gives you access to all modes of transport, except certain direct services for airports (Orlyval, Bus Direct Paris-Airport ex-Cars Air France, VEA Disney shuttles) and tourist buses (OpenTour, Red Cars) .
- The Mobilis Pass is nominative: do not forget to write your last name, first name and date of use on the coupon so that it is valid.
- Remember to validate your ticket and do not lend it: it is strictly personal!
- Last detail: your ticket is not exchangeable or refundable.
How much is the Mobilis Pass?
Prices change according to the number of zones selected. Here is the set of Mobilis prices that we offer, whatever your ultra mobility needs! Locate the zones that interest you on the network map.
Prices valid from January 1st, 2023
|2 zones||€ 8.45|
|3 zones||€ 11.30|
|4 zones||€ 14|
|All zones (1-5)||€ 20.10|