Annual Navigo Paris Travel Card
Do you work or live in Île-de-France and you can't go a day without using public transport? So opt for the Annual Navigo pass and travel smart!
- What is it?
- How much?
- Where to buy it?
What is the Annual Navigo Pass?
365 days of unlimited mobility with peace of mind.
- The Annual Navigo Pass allows you to travel at reduced prices from Monday to Sunday, all year long and unlimited.
- It is valid for 12 months and can start at any time of the year.
- It gives you access to all modes of transport: bus, metro, train-RER, tram, Noctilien and T zen except Orlyval.
- The Annual Navigo Pass is reimbursed at 50% by employers to employees for areas covering home / work travel.
- You can pay by 11 monthly direct debits or by cash.
- In the event of loss or theft of your card, its replacement is immediate and free (twice a year at most).
- Your pass cannot be dematerialized on your phone.
- You can terminate, suspend or modify your contract at any time and without proof.
- The Annual Navigo Pass is only available on a personalized Navigo Travel card, which will allow you to charge your pass.
Zoom on the fare zones.
Your Annual Navigo "all zones" pass gives you access to the entire Île-de-France network.
- The Navigo Annual 2-zone passes (2-3, 3-4 and 4-5) are valid unlimited in the zones chosen during the week, and throughout the Ile-de-France on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, during short school holidays in zone C (All Saints, Christmas, winter and spring) and from July 15 to August 15.
- To choose the zones for your pass, all you need to do is take into account the zones of your point of departure and of your point of arrival.
- For example, if you are looking for a pass to go from Aulnay-Sous-Bois (zone 4) to Évry (zone 5), buy an "all zones" pass because you have to go through Paris.
- Need to travel occasionally outside your subscription zones? You can supplement your Navigo Annual 2-zone pass with a Navigo pass for contiguous areas on the same day, month or week pass.
How much does the Annual Navigo Pass cost?
The price depends on the chosen zones. Refer to the detailed pricing table below, and select the zones that match your mobility needs.
7.6 € administration fees for new subscriptions will be added either to the 1st direct debit for customers who have opted for this method of payment, or to the annual rate for those who have chosen cash payment.
(Prices valid from August 1, 2017)
|1 to 2||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|1 to 3||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|1 to 4||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|1 to 5||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|2 to 3||€ 754.60|
|2 to 4||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|2 to 5||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|3 to 4||€ 734.80|
|3 to 5||€ 827.20 "all zones"|
|4 to 5||€ 717.20|
Did You Know?
How to suspend your Navigo Annual pass?
Are you leaving the Paris region for a few months? You can suspend your pass for a minimum of two months and a maximum of 12 months: beyond that, your package will be considered terminated.
- To suspend your pass, contact the nearest Services Navigo agency. Any month started being due, the suspension is effective on the 1st of the following month.
- To reactivate your pass, contact the nearest Navigo Services agency, with your pass. An agent will reset it immediately. In the case of a cash payment, additional payment will be requested.