The t+ Ticket
With Ticket +, travel by metro, tram, bus or RER in Paris, or travel through the Ile-de-France region by bus!
- What is it?
- How much?
- Where to buy it?
What is Ticket t+?
The essential ticket for journeys in Paris and its region.
- It gives you access to all metro (except Orlyval) lines, RER and Tram lines (except Tram Express 11) in Paris, including the Montmartre Funicular! (You may not use it to and from the airports).
- The Ticket t + allows you to travel by bus throughout Ile-de-France (except Orlybus, Roissybus, buses 299, 350, 351 and Noctilien night bus lines).
- It comes in the form of a cardboard ticket or loaded on a contactless medium.
- The Ticket t + does not allow you to go / return on the same line, nor to interrupt the journey and then to resume on the same line.
- You can use it any day and you can buy it in advance.
- Please note that it is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
Focus on connections
- In its cardboard version, the Ticket t + allows connections from metro to metro, RER to RER and RER to metro in Paris only for 2 hours from its validation, and between buses and trams for 1 hour 30 between the first and last validation (except for a return trip on the same line and a trip interruption then a resumption on the same line).
- In its dematerialized version, it allows connections in Paris for 1 hour 30 minutes after its validation, without making an exit from metro to metro, RER / train to RER / train and metro to RER / train - except between Pont Cardinet (train) and Saint -Lazare (metro). It does not allow a connection between bus or tram and the rail network (train, RER or metro).
How much is a Ticket t+?
You can buy the Ticket t + in cardboard ticket version or in digital version on a Navigo Easy card or with a Navigo Liberté + contract. You can then choose whether you need a single ticket or a pack of 10 tickets.
(Prices valid from April 1, 2020)
|Type of ticket||Cardboard||Dematerialized|
|1 Ticket t+||€1.90||€1.90|
|Pack of 10 Tickets t+ (full fare)||€16.90||€14.90|
|Pack of 10 Tickets t+ (reduced fare)||€8.45||€7.45|
|Ticket bought aboard the bus||€2.00||€2.00|
Who can benefit from a reduced rate?
- Children, from 4 years old to 9 years old
- Solidarity Transport card holders
- Holders of a blue large family card issued by SNCF
- Blind civilians, holders of a disability card "social aid for the blind and severely disabled" marked "blindness" and accompanied by a voucher for the guide
- War victims, holders of a Prefecture of Police priority card or invalidity card from the National Office for Veterans and War Victims, single or double blue or red bar presented alone
- Groups of at least 10 young people under the age of 16 and their guide, and middle and high school students, including the "terminale" class, who travel in groups of 10 and are accompanied by a teacher. Groups of at least 8 children and their companion traveling as part of school, extracurricular or extracurricular outings organized by primary schools or by the leisure centers hosted by these establishments.