Navigo Liberté +
Do you live or work in Île-de-France and do you occasionally travel with t + tickets? Subscribe to the Navigo Liberté + service and travel freely on the network (except RER / trains outside Paris) without having to buy your ticket in advance.
- What is it?
- How much?
- Where to buy it?
What is Navigo Liberté +?
Zero constraint objective.
Navigo Liberté + is a service that allows you to travel freely by validating your Navigo travelcard for each trip. You will be debited the following month from the total amount corresponding to your trips. If you don't travel during the month, you don't have to pay anything.
The Navigo Liberté + service can be used in:
- Metro lines
- The sections in Paris (zone 1) of the RER / train lines,
- Bus lines covered by an agreement with Île-de-France Mobilités and for which the Ile-de-France tariff is applicable (including Noctilien Long Distance lines),
- The Orlybus and Roissybus, tram and Tzen lines. The Tram Express 11 line is excluded,
- The Montmartre funicular.
RER lines and trains outside Paris are excluded: lines H, J, K, L, N, P, R, U.
The Navigo Liberté + contract is only available on a personalized Navigo Travelcard.
How much does the Navigo Liberté + contract cost?
Price of a trip (excluding OrlyBus / RoissyBus):
- Full price: each trip costs you € 1.49
- Reduced price: each trip costs you € 0.74.
Navigo Liberté + is now available with a 50% reduction for children under 10, large families, veterans (ONAC simple blue bar), people with blindness and beneficiaries of Solidarity Transport pricing.
If you take a Noctilien bus with a 3-digit number, the price is two trips (i.e. € 2.98 at full price and € 1.48 at reduced price).
Connections between the bus or tram and the metro, RER and trains in Paris are free within 1 hour 30 minutes.
The cost of trips (excluding OrlyBus / RoissyBus) made over one day is capped at € 7.50. Beyond this amount, your trips will no longer be billed to you.
The contract can be canceled at any time free of charge.