Is your Navigo Pass or ticket not working? Depending on the type of ticket you have, the solutions and actions to be taken are not the same. Each title problem has its solution!
- Navigo Passes
Your personalized Navigo Pass seems defective
Go to a SNCF, Optile or RATP sales office and at some RATP counters to diagnose your pass.
- If your pass is readable, you will have a day pass corresponding to the pass loaded on your pass. When it expires, you will need to go to an agency to redo your Navigo card.
- If your card is illegible, buy a ticket to go to the agency. Either the malfunction is technical, and a Navigo refund request may be made. Conversely, you will have to buy a new Navigo Pass for € 8, and recharge it with the pass of your choice.
Your Navigo Discovery pass does not work
Go to an Optile, RATP or SNCF sales office and to one of the RATP club counters to have your pass diagnosed.
- If it is readable, you will have a day ticket corresponding to the pass loaded on your pass. Once expired, you will have to go to an agency to get a new Navigo Découverte Pass for € 5.
- If it is illegible, you must buy a new pass for € 5, and reload it with the desired pass.
- If the malfunction is of a technical nature, a request for reimbursement can be made to Customer Service, upon presentation of proof of purchase.
- There is no after-sales service agency for this pass.
Your imagine R pass does not work
Go to a Navigo SNCF Services counter, a commercial transport agency, or a RATP or Optile counter.
If it is demagnetized or damaged, you will be given a new pass.
Your Navigo Easy Card does not work
Go to the SNCF, RATP or Optile counter or to one of the RATP club counters to have your pass diagnosed.
- In the event of proven malfunction of the Navigo Easy pass, a new Navigo Easy will be given to you (without further payment from you) and tickets (except T + Tickets) will be recharged upon presentation of proof of purchase. If you have a short duration pass, replacement is possible only if the validity date has not passed.
- If your Navigo Easy is damaged due to non-compliance with the conditions of use, no replacement can take place. You will have to redeem a Navigo Easy pass for € 2, then redeem and load the desired tickets again.
Your ticket does not work
Go to an Optile, RATP or SNCF sales office and at some RATP club counters.
If necessary, it will be replaced free of charge.
Travel tickets stored on your smartphone do not work
The after-sales service is exclusively carried out on the mobile app.
No reimbursement is made at the counter.