General conditions of use of the free Accès Plus Transilien assistance service from January 3, 2022.
For the purposes hereof, the following terms are defined as such, and may be used interchangeably in the singular or in the plural:
- “Access Plus Transilien”: corresponds to the assistance, information and reception service for people with reduced mobility or people with disabilities offered by SNCF Voyageurs Activity Transilien (hereinafter SNCF Voyageurs or Transilien SNCF). It is available on the entire Transilien network in Île-de-France.
- “Eligible person”: person holding a disability card (or disability inclusion mobility card) whose degree of disability recognized by the MDPH is at least 80%, or person arriving at the station with their own wheelchair rolling.
- "Person with reduced mobility": any person whose mobility is reduced, when using means of transport, due to any physical disability (sensory or motor, permanent or temporary) or any intellectual disability or impairment, or any other disability, or age, and whose situation requires appropriate attention and adaptation to their particular needs of the service made available to all travelers.
- “Service beneficiary”: any person using or receiving an Accès Plus Transilien assistance service (with or without a reservation).
- “Application”: corresponds to the “SNCF Andilien” mobile application developed by SNCF Voyageurs and financed by Île-de-France Mobilité;
- “Accessible station”: Station allowing people with reduced mobility to access the station to the train with or without assistance (information available on the transilien.com website or at the station).
- “Customer Service”: corresponds to the information and reservation center for people eligible for the service; he can be reached by email, online form and telephone.
- “User”: any person who occasionally or regularly uses the functionalities of the Application and, regardless of the terms of their connection, if necessary, creates an Account;
The Accès Plus Transilien service is a free service that provides travel assistance between at least two (2) Ile-de-France stations. It is offered by SNCF Voyageurs (Transilien Activity), a public limited company registered with the RCS of Bobigny under number 519 037 584, having its registered office at 9 rue Jean Philippe Rameau in Saint Denis (93200).
By using the Accès Plus Transilien service and/or the SNCF Andilien application, the Beneficiary of any assistance service accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Use (GTU) and undertakes to comply with them.
The guaranteed assistance service is exclusively reserved for Eligible Persons who have registered for the Accès Plus Transilien service and who have reserved an assistance service for a journey. In this context, when registering for the assistance service, the teleadvisor sends by email or by post the general conditions of use (CGU) of the service so that the eligible person is aware of them before using them. of service.
The acceptance of a travel proposal following one (1) first reservation, or the use of the SNCF Andilien Application is equivalent to acceptance of these T&Cs.
The T&Cs of the Accès Plus Transilien service can be consulted online on the website www.transilien.com (section "moving" and "accessibility").
These general conditions of use are subject to change (in particular according to possible government directives, as was the case during the COVID 19 health crisis).
In this case, the new terms and conditions of the Accès Plus Transilien service will be brought to the attention of the Transilien website, and through discussions with the call center agents of the Accès Plus Transilien service.
Article 1 – Scope of the Accès Plus Transilien assistance service (with and without reservation).
1. Assistance service with reservation
1.1. Eligible Persons
The assistance service with reservation as described in Article 2 is guaranteed, is exclusively open to people with disabilities (motor/cognitive or psychic/hearing/visual/disabling illnesses) who are only:
- holders of a disability card (or disability inclusion mobility card) whose degree of disability recognized by the MDPH is at least 80%,
- or disabled people arriving at the station with their own wheelchair
Minors must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older). To travel, the Eligible Person must have an appropriate and valid ticket.
If a ramp is necessary for boarding and/or alighting the train and the Eligible Person does not wish to seek assistance from SNCF staff or authorized subcontractors, SNCF Transilien declines all responsibility in the event of a damaging event or accident.
1.2. Trips eligible for the guaranteed assistance service
Any trip reserved for the Accès Plus Transilien service is guaranteed:
- Between at least 2 stations open to the Navigo Package, i.e. located in Île-de-France.
- Over the entire amplitude of the existing rail offer; travel times are between the first and last train of the requested route.
2. The Accès Plus Transilien service without reservation
The Accès Plus Transilien service offered in the station without reservation remains subject to the following conditions:
2.1. For Eligible Persons who do not wish to book with the Accès Plus Transilien service, it is possible to show up at the station spontaneously to travel by train between accessible stations (list attached) in Île-de-France.
Assistance is then possible only during the hours of availability of the assistance service (information available online on the website www.transilien.com, section "move" and "lines and stations" "find a transilien station"), by contacting staff at stations or by calling the Accès Plus Transilien service).
2.2. In other stations (those that are not accessible), and for people with reduced mobility who are not eligible for the reservation service (as presented in article 1.1), SNCF Transilien staff, or those authorized subcontractors, will implement all possible means to meet the needs of customers with reduced mobility wishing to travel, in compliance with safety rules and according to existing technical possibilities.
3. The conditions for providing assistance service services
Exclusion: Whether the service is delivered as part of a reservation or not, neither medical care, hygiene assistance, nor paramedical procedures can be provided by SNCF agents or service providers.
No carrying of any person whatsoever is guaranteed. Transporting a person in a wheelchair from their chair to their seat by hand is not part of the assistance service.
The agent is not authorized to handle the electric wheelchair except in the event of an emergency involving the safety of the person. . Personal needs such as the purchase of food, drink, accompaniment in shops, transporters' points of sale, presentation of the ticket or documents necessary during the trip and service at the station (toilets, etc.) are not not possible within the scope of the service.
Luggage and animals
- Animal: only the service dog accompanying the person with a disability is authorized
- Baggage: One (1) piece of baggage is allowed within the limit of 15 kilos on all stages (except in the case of a stage on the RATP network where the baggage remains the responsibility of the customer). The baggage of accompanying persons is under their own responsibility.
In the absence of compliance with these conditions, the assistance service cannot be delivered.
4. Transilien Accès Plus Customer Service
Customer Service is available to Beneficiaries of the service to obtain information on the assistance service, and to Eligible Persons to register for the service, book, modify or cancel the trip, and to obtain information on the Andilien application ( see item 8).
Customer Service, open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., can be reached:
- By phone: 0970 82 41 42 (Price of a non-surcharged call regardless of the operator)
- By form available by clicking on the following link (to book only) https://www.transilien.com/en/page-deplacements/accessibilite-handicap
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At night (from 8 p.m. to the last train, then from the first train at 7 a.m.), Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service remains available on 0970 82 41 42 to assist eligible people with disabilities who are traveling, only if the trip is disrupted. The service does not take reservations during these hours.
Deaf or hard-of-hearing people, deaf-blind people and people with aphasia can talk to our Accès Plus Transilien teleconsultants through a translator operator. You will find more information on the website https://www.transilien.com/en/page-deplacements/accessibilite-handicap
The communication is done by camera in French Sign Language (LSF) or in French Spoken Complemented Language (LfPC) or in Real Time Transcription of Speech (TTRP).
This service is available from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Outside the service opening hours listed above, the service is accessible 24/24 and 7/7 in text transcription.
Article 2 - Detailed description of the Accès Plus Transilien assistance service with reservation.
The assistance service with reservation aims to help Eligible Persons as referred to in Article 1 hereof to travel between at least two (2) stations in Île-de-France regardless of the level of accessibility of the station in relation to its specific need and whatever the hazards encountered during the journey according to the methods below.
The support service includes:
- Advice from the Accès Plus Transilien service teams, including the study of the customer's journey and the reservation of assistance;
- Reception and assistance at the origin station and at the arrival station by an SNCF Transilien agent (and in intermediate stations if necessary), or authorized subcontractors.
- The management of contingencies (broken down equipment: elevator breakdown for example, train problem, etc.) by teleadvisers or by station agents.
- Accompaniment to buy a transport ticket if necessary,
- Accompaniment to the platform and assistance for boarding the train, which is generally done at the head of the train in a seat near a door, for safety and technical reasons.
- Assistance to get off the train and accompaniment to the exit of the station, at the meeting point fixed in case of reservation, or a transfer point in the station.
The Eligible Person must go to the reception desk (or another meeting point set by Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service) where they are taken care of by an agent, as specified in Article 4 hereof.
The Eligible Person can use the Andilien application when arriving at the station to contact an agent (see Article 8 – Provision of the Andilien application).
It is imperative to arrive at the time of the appointment fixed by the teleadvisor when booking. Beyond the meeting time, the assistance service is no longer guaranteed for a departure at the desired time unless the delay is due to the rail or road carriers who must provide the reserved trip.
2. Conditions of the travel guarantee
The travel guarantee applies to all Eligible Persons only when booking their trip between Île-de-France stations regardless of the level of accessibility of these stations (see booking terms - article 4) , at the latest the day before the trip until 1:00 p.m. with the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service.
The travel guarantee ensures the Eligible Person the possibility of traveling whatever the hazards on the day of the trip (except in the event of force majeure). In the event of any contingencies, the station agents, the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service, or authorized subcontractors will make every effort to offer him an alternative means of continuing to travel (see Article 6).
Article 3 - Terms of registration for the Accès Plus Transilien assistance service
For guaranteed assistance and access to the Andilien application, reservation is mandatory by registering for the service with Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service.
A disability card greater than or equal to 80% or a mobility inclusion card mentioning disability can be requested when picking up at the departure station.
When requesting registration for Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service, the following information is used to organize the entire trip and to contact the Eligible Person (or their representative) if necessary:
- Last name and first names) ;
- Address ;
- Telephone number;
- Email address (the same email address cannot be used by several people);
- Type of ticket used;
- Disability card number. To confirm their registration, the Eligible Person must send a copy of their disability card no later than 15 days following the 1st reservation. Beyond this period, no new reservations can be accepted.
- His or her specific need; the type of wheelchair used and its dimensions (see limitations in article 7), the ability of the Eligible Person to transfer himself to the seat of a road vehicle or any other technical aid to be taken into account for the trip.
If the request by e-mail does not include the necessary information, the teleconsultant contacts the Eligible Person (or his representative) by e-mail or by telephone to obtain the missing elements.
In the event that the information provided is insufficient to deliver the service, Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service may refuse the registration and reservation requested.
Termination of Support Service Registration:
The Eligible Person may at any time and without reason terminate their subscription to Transilien Accès Plus Customer Service upon express request addressed to:
- By mail to the following address:
Transilien SNCF Customer Relations
80001 AMIENS CEDEX 1
- By email: email@example.com
Termination by the Eligible Person is effective within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the request.
Termination may occur at the initiative of SNCF Voyageurs in the event of breaches of these general conditions of use, by email and by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. The termination is effective within a notice period of 72 hours from the date of sending the termination.
Article 4 – Booking the trip
1. Conditions of travel booking
The Accès Plus Transilien guaranteed assistance service is available by reservation no later than the day before the trip until 1:00 p.m. from the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service. The reservation can be made no earlier than 15 days before the day of travel.
Reservations for same-day travel cannot be guaranteed.
In the event that the Eligible Person wishes to use the service on a daily basis, he can make a weekly reservation.
The following must be indicated when booking:
- Surname and first name(s) of the Eligible Person;
- Departure and arrival stations;
- Date on which the Eligible Person wishes to travel, as well as the corresponding times;
- Return trip to be made the same day or later;
- Number of accompanying persons and their identities;
- Presence of a child (need a specific seat);
- Presence of a service animal;
- Presence of luggage (15 kg maximum and in compliance with the conditions set out in Article 2).
2. Methods of booking
The Eligible Person can book with the Accès Plus Transilien Service:
- By phone: 0970 82 41 42 (Price of a non-surcharged call regardless of the operator)
- By form available on: https://www.transilien.com/en/page-deplacements/accessibilite-handicap
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The telephone advisor offers a trip as close as possible to demand. The Eligible Person is free to accept or refuse the proposal made by the call center agent.
If the reservation is made no more than 3 days before the day of the trip, the teleadvisor sends the trip proposal by email in the form of a “trip summary” no more than 2 hours after the reservation.
If the reservation is made at least 4 days before the day of the trip, the teleadvisor sends the trip proposal by email in the form of a “trip summary” within 24 hours of the reservation.
The "travel summary" includes all the information related to the trip as well as a reservation number.
In the absence of an email, the Eligible Person will receive the details of his trip by telephone within the same timeframes as above.
The Eligible Person must remain reachable within the hour following their reservation call so that the Accès Plus Transilien service can confirm their assistance reservation.
If he remains unreachable, the reservation cannot be confirmed.
A reminder of the assistance will be made the day before the trip at 5:00 p.m. by email.
In the event of substitution road transport provided for in article 6 below:
If the Eligible Person accepts the proposal, the teleadvisor confirms to him in the "travel summary" the meeting times and places:
- Precise meeting point in front of the SNCF station for meeting with alternative road transport (station forecourt, street name, etc. depending on the complexity of the station).
- Precise meeting point with an SNCF or RATP agent who will pick up the traveler at the proposed station.
- The meeting points are set by the Accès Plus Transilien service. Under no circumstances may the Eligible Person or their representative change the meeting point.
- Travel times are estimated when booking for the entire journey, they include the pick-up times required at each stage of the trip.
In the event of a delay, the Eligible Person must call Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service as soon as possible and at the latest before the time of the appointment set at the time of booking so that their journey can be reorganized and if possible maintained. Without warning from the Eligible Person, the trip is considered as a cancellation by the latter.
Consequently, the cancellation conditions apply according to the terms of Article 5. In the event of a delay due to the Eligible Person, assistance is no longer guaranteed.
In the same way, the Eligible Person is notified by the Accès Plus Transilien Service as soon as possible of any contingency due to SNCF or the delay of the substitute road carrier. The teleadvisor analyzes the consequences of the hazard in order to take the necessary measures for the smooth running of the journey, in consultation with the Eligible Person.
On the day of travel, the Eligible Person arrives at the time and place indicated by the Accès Plus Transilien Service.
Once the reservation has been made, the departure point cannot be changed without agreement with the Accès Plus Transilien service.
Article 5 – Conditions for modifying and canceling reservations
The Eligible Person may modify or cancel their reservation with Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service, up to 2:30 a.m. before departure assistance.
As such, the changes taken into account by Customer Service are guaranteed as for a new reservation (see above).
Three (3) cancellations by the traveler over a period of one (1) month, out of time or without warning to Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service, may lead to the termination of the service in accordance with Article 3.
Any change to the initial booking (departure and/or arrival stations, day, times, etc.) without prior acceptance by Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service voids the travel guarantee for the journey booked.
For a weekly reservation, the Person has the option of canceling one or more journeys in advance, provided that he calls Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service no later than the day before the journey before 1 p.m.
Article 6 – Substitute transport
Substitute transport can be offered to overcome the non-accessibility of an SNCF station in Île-de-France (temporary or permanent).
1. The conditions for setting up alternative transport
Substitute transport is set up in the following cases:
- If assistance cannot be provided because the station is not accessible to the Eligible Person, alternative transportation may be arranged to allow the Eligible Person to complete their trip under booking conditions (see Article 4 ). To do this, the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service agent studies and proposes possible solutions in the following order of priority:
- Journey via an accessible station
- Travel via a regular bus or tram line near the station
- Journey via Substitute Road Transport
- In the event of any contingencies during the booked journey, the Eligible Person may call Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service to organize the rest of their journey. If these hazards are due to SNCF Transilien, the substitute road carrier or Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service, substitute road transport may be offered to the Eligible Person for the rest of their journey.
The substitute road service connects non-accessible SNCF stations (where the Navigo pass is accepted) to accessible points on the public transport network (bus, tram or metro) in Île-de-France, excluding journeys made entirely within Paris.
The substitute road service cannot pick up or drop off the Eligible Person at an address other than a train station or a stop on the public transport network.
2. Terms of Travel.
The Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service organizes the service in agreement with the substitute road carriers.
The substitute road carrier will provide a suitable vehicle based on the information provided by the Eligible Person when booking.
The destination planned when booking cannot be changed during the journey, except for traffic or passenger health incidents during travel. Only Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service can modify a timetable or a journey. Similarly, the Eligible Person cannot book or cancel their trips directly with the driver of the substitute road transport.
In the event of substitute road transport, the Eligible Person may be accompanied, up to a limit of two (2) companions (adults or minors). Any minor must be accompanied by an adult.
Article 7 – Compliance with safety rules, behavior on board rail and road vehicles and behavior towards Customer Service and station staff.
Any person whatsoever, the Beneficiaries of the service or the accompanying persons must observe the rules for the operation and use of rail transport and, in particular, avoid any behavior that could disrupt the smooth running of the trains.
For substitute road transportation, Eligible Persons must comply with the carrier's operating and usage rules.
Similarly, health and safety rules, particularly in the event of a health crisis, must be respected by anyone using the service.
Any breach of these safety rules may be sanctioned by the refusal to carry out the transport.
Only regulated medical devices are allowed on board.
The maximum authorized dimensions of a wheelchair are:
- 70cm wide,
- 120cm deep,
- 137 cm in height (traveller included).
The weight of the wheelchair, its occupant and its luggage must not exceed a total of 300 kg.
The Eligible Person is responsible for the proper functioning of his wheelchair, in particular he must ensure that the battery of his electric wheelchair is sufficiently charged to be able to travel.
Regardless of the vehicle in which the Eligible Person is traveling, the wheels of the wheelchair must be blocked and secured in accordance with the legislation in force.
If the Eligible Person suffers from respiratory failure, portable containers of medical gas are admitted within the limit of the quantities necessary for the trip.
The capacity of rail or road vehicles is limited to 2 places reserved for wheelchairs per trip.
People with reduced mobility or people with any type of disability as well as accompanying persons are required to respect the staff at the station and on board the trains, the substitute road transport drivers as well as the telephone advisers of the Accès Plus service. Transilien.
Threats, verbal or physical violence, insults, defamation, contempt or any other criminally sanctioned attack against a member of staff may be the subject of a complaint and criminal prosecution.
Any refusal to comply with these rules cancels the travel guarantee and may justify the termination of the Accès Plus Transilien service for eligible persons, as well as the refusal of all assistance services, including those that do not require reservations.
Article 8 – Provision of the Andilien application
1. Description of the Application
To access the Andilien Application, it is mandatory to download it from the application download platforms for iOS (AppStore) and Android (Google Play Store) via a mobile terminal, subject to their compatibility.
The Andilien Application is an application reserved for Persons eligible for the assistance service with reservation. It requires having an email address when registering.
The User undertakes to carry out all the due diligence necessary for the good security of his account, in particular not to keep his information on any open medium whatsoever, and not to communicate his identifiers.
SNCF Voyageurs cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent connection or attempted connection by a third party using a user's identifiers.
2. Functionality of the Application
The Application allows the User to:
- Login or create an account ;
- Receive an email to inform them of their effective access to the application and of the first connection steps;
- Once at the station, ask for help from an agent present at the station and follow the evolution of your request over time;
- Receive an SMS notification when an agent accepts the help request, with the waiting time before the first contact;
- Be put in touch with Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service if no agent is available at the station;
- Activate their GPS position in order to request help and to be located on a map by the agent;
- In the case of stations too close for the location, specify the station in which he is located (if he knows it);
- Communicate with the agent by SMS or phone call, depending on their preference;
- Obtain the list of accessible stations;
- To access the map of the station in which it is located;
- View their profile and add, modify or delete their profile picture;
- Change their phone number and password;
- Disconnect and/or delete their account;
- Manage their browsing preferences in the application and choose their mode of communication with the agent (SMS or phone call) as well as the activation or not of animations;
- Call Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service directly from the "Help" section;
3. Application Availability
The Application is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure or events beyond the control of SNCF Voyageurs. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance or updating may be decided by SNCF Voyageurs. This access to all or part of the Application may be suspended without prior notice from the User. The User is informed that SNCF Voyageurs may terminate or modify the characteristics of the services offered by the Application, at any time.
4. Intellectual Property
The entire Application (structure and content) is the property of SNCF Voyageurs. All rights of use are reserved. In accordance with Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, of an element making up the Application without the express prior authorization of SNCF Voyageurs, by any process or medium whatsoever, is illegal and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the same code.
5. Liability of SNCF Voyageurs
- The information appearing on this Application is provided for information only, any omissions or errors cannot engage the responsibility of SNCF Voyageurs. This information may be modified or updated at any time, without notice, without SNCF Voyageurs being held liable.
- SNCF Voyageurs strives to provide the best possible access to the Application and its services, but cannot guarantee total and unlimited access (risk of breakdowns, maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Application, cases of force majeure…). Its responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of impossibility of access to the Application or impossibility of use of its services. SNCF Voyageurs may have to interrupt the services offered by the Application or part of its services, without its liability being incurred in this regard.
- Nor can SNCF Voyageurs be held liable for any damage or virus that could damage or render unusable the computer equipment of Internet users following the visit to the Application, despite the security measures implemented.
6. User Responsibility:
- The use of this Application is the full and sole responsibility of the user. Only the User is responsible for the harmful consequences resulting from the use, both with regard to SNCF Voyageurs and with regard to third parties.
- SNCF Voyageurs cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from the use of this Application, only the User can be held liable.
- The User is prohibited from any action likely to hinder or disrupt the proper functioning or technical accessibility of the Application.
- The User agrees to access the Application using hardware that does not contain viruses. It is up to the User to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
It is forbidden for the User, under penalty of seeing his civil and/or criminal liability incurred, to:
- Disrupt, block, slow down or alter the normal flow of data exchanged within the framework of the Application, accelerate the rate of scrolling of the contents of the Application in such a way that the operation of the Application is modified or altered, or commit any other action having an equivalent disruptive effect on the functionality of the Application.
- Fraudulently accessing, maintaining, hindering or disrupting the information systems of the Application, and in particular the servers, networks connected to the Application, or refusing to comply with the required conditions, procedures, general rules or provisions regulations applicable to the networks connected to the Application.
The User undertakes, when using the Application, not to contravene the legislative and regulatory provisions in force in these T&Cs.
The User is informed that any violation of the said provisions is likely to lead to legal proceedings and sanctions against him.
In general, SNCF Voyageurs disclaims all liability in the event of use of its services that does not comply with the T&Cs.
SNCF Voyageurs reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the Application at any time for any User who does not comply with the obligations provided for in these T&Cs.
Article 9 – Pricing
Reservation and assistance service
This service is free but does not exempt the Eligible Person from paying for their trip.
The SNCF Andilien app
This application is available for free but requires a mobile device.
The journey of the Beneficiary of the assistance service and their possible companions requires the possession of a valid transport ticket in order to be in order for the entire journey.
The fare rules described below also apply to accompanying persons, except in the case of special pricing.
All tickets valid on the SNCF, RATP, OPTILE networks are accepted:
- Tickets and packages: Ticket T+, “Origin/Destination” TICKET
- The Mobilis pass, Paris Visite pass;
- NAVIGO packages: week-month-annual, IMAGINE’R student or school, NAVIGO solidarity week and month, NAVIGO free, Navigo young people weekend;
- The AMETHYST package.
The fare conditions can be viewed on the Transilien.com website under the heading Fares and fares or on the Île-de-France Mobilités website.
Special case of substitution road transport
If the reserved trip is made by substitute road transport between the departure station and the arrival station or the feeder station, the Eligible Person:
- Must be in possession of a valid ticket between the 2 stations of the trip (see above);
- Or, must be in possession of a transport pass or card (see above), valid in the areas concerned;
- If neither of these first two options is possible, it is possible to pay the price of his journey in T tickets, either full price or half price if he benefits from a reduction.
The agent specifies when booking the number of T tickets that the Eligible Person must give to the carrier.
The ticket/transport card must be handed over or presented to the driver, with a possible reduction card when the person benefits from a reduced fare.
On the part of the journey that he makes in substitute road transport, the reservation with the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service and the "trip summary" signed by the driver constitute a transport contract for the traveler.
Article 10 - Lost objects
If an item is lost during a train journey, the Beneficiary must contact 36.35.
If the item is lost during a substitute road transport journey, Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service must be contacted, which will put the Beneficiary in contact with the substitute road carrier.
An online declaration is also possible at the address: "https://www.transilien.com/en/page-services/lost-property-service".
The Beneficiary of the assistance service must organize himself to recover the object concerned.
Article 11 - Complaints
Any suggestion and/or complaint should be sent to Customer Service in writing (email or post) to the addresses below. Only written complaints are taken into account.
- By email: email@example.com
- By online form
To be taken into account, the complaint must contain the number of the trip in the event of reservation, the date of the appointment, the time of support as well as the description of the circumstances which are the subject of the complaint.
Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service undertakes to respond to emails within 5 working days.
Île-de-France-Mobilities and SNCF Transilien provide Beneficiaries of the service with an online reporting form with a view to eliminating, reducing or compensating for the obstacles they may have encountered in their travels.
SNCF Transilien responds to applicants within the usual period of 18 days from the date of receipt of the form.
Article 12 - Personal data
Purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is collected and processed by SNCF Voyageurs, the data controller, in order to:
- Manage booking requests and quality of service monitoring
- Ensure support adapted to the needs of the User
- Allowing the relationship between an Entitlement customer and a station agent
- Inform the agent about the issuer of the request for assistance so that he can best qualify the request and provide quality support
- Facilitate spontaneous handling via the IT tool dedicated to monitoring assistance services: by switching the data from Andilien to SOCA (SNCF Gares et Connexions assistance booking management tool), in cases where the intervention is of type “SOCA support”
- Send satisfaction surveys
- Send information newsletters on the service in the event of the User's consent
He is informed that any call to Customer Service is likely to be recorded for quality of service control purposes. If recording is not desired, the caller must mention this to the teleadvisor at the start of the call. The caller also has a right of access to said recordings which are kept for 2 years by the SNCF.
The data relating to the exchange of appointments is as follows:
- Data relating to identification (surname, first name),
- Contact data (address, email, telephone number),
- Data relating to the ticket (type of ticket used),
- Data relating to the journey (arrival station, departure station, timetables),
- Data relating to his specific need (disability card number, type of wheelchair used, ability to transfer to a vehicle seat alone, specific needs),
This data is mandatory in order to be able to take advantage of the Accès Plus Transilien service and the Andilien Application.
As part of the use of the Andilien Application, a photograph of the user may be added to his profile. It is optional and is used to facilitate user support.
The data relating to the ticket is not present in the Application.
All information is reserved for the use of the service(s) concerned and is only communicated to the following recipients:
- Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service in charge of the service: CS 61139 80001 AMIENS CEDEX 1
- SNCF Voyageurs Activity Transilien – 10 rue Camille Moke - 93633 LA PLAINE ST DENIS CEDEX
- Stations & Connections - 16 Avenue d'Ivry – 75013 Paris
- Substitute road carriers subcontracted by SNCF Voyageurs for the provision of substitute road transport.
Data retention periods
The data collected by the Application is kept for the entire duration of use of the Application, and for three (3) years from the last use of the Application.
The data collected by the Customer Service in charge of the Accès Plus Transilien service is kept for three (3) years before automatic deletion. Any telephone recordings are kept for two (2) years.
Rights of individuals or your rights of access and rectification, right of opposition
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, and portability of data concerning you.
These rights can be exercised:
- via this dedicated form.
- or at the following address: DPO SNCF Voyageurs - Performance Department – Legal and Compliance Department - WILSON Campus – 9 rue Jean Philippe Rameau CS20012 – 93212 SAINT-DENIS
For all your questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: DPO SNCF Voyageurs - Performance Department - Legal and Compliance Department - WILSON Campus - 9 rue Jean Philippe Rameau CS20012 - 93212 SAINT -DENIS or at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the French data control authority (www.cnil.fr)
Article 13 - Responsibilities
The Beneficiary of the assistance service undertakes to use the Service in accordance with these T&Cs and acknowledges that in the event of violation of these, his liability may be incurred.
The Beneficiary of the service acknowledges that he is responsible for any material and/or immaterial, direct and/or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever caused by him.
Article 14 - Settlement of disputes
Disputes relating to these provisions are subject to French law.
The nullity in whole or in part of one or more stipulations of these T&Cs does not entail the nullity of the other provisions or of the part of the provision not vitiated by nullity.
In the event of disputes relating to the interpretation, validity or execution of these T&Cs, the Service Beneficiary and SNCF Voyageurs agree to use their best efforts to settle the dispute amicably. In accordance with articles L612-1 and following of the Consumer Code, the Beneficiary of the service has the right, in the event of a dispute, to have recourse to a consumer mediator free of charge, with a view to the amicable resolution of the dispute.
Thus, in the event of disputes, and only after a written request has been sent to the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service and whose response has not given them satisfaction or in the absence of a response within a period of one month, the traveler may have recourse through mediation to settle your dispute amicably:
- Via the internet: www.mediateur.sncf.com
- By post:
Mediation SNCF Voyageurs
59973 Tourcoing Cedex
However, the parties to the dispute remain free to accept or refuse the use of mediation. The solution proposed by mediation is not binding on the parties.
In the event of a dispute that cannot be settled amicably, the case is brought before the competent court in France.