A tool to facilitate contact with an agent at the station.
- What's this ?
- Where to get it?
What is the Andilien app?
Andilien is a free mobile application dedicated to people with disabilities who have a disability card greater than or equal to 80% (disability inclusion mobility card).
Whether you travel regularly or occasionally, the Andilien application allows you to easily contact a Transilien agent at all SNCF Transilien stations in Île-de-France for information or assistance. He will answer you and come to meet you if necessary for support.
How to use the Andilien app?
Andilien allows you to be put in touch with an agent in all the stations served by the Transilien SNCF network in Île-de-France.
- I arrive at my station and press the help request button in the app;
- I am contacted by an agent by sms or by phone, according to my preferences entered in the settings;
- The agent informs me remotely or comes to meet me if I need support.
How to get the Andilien app?
Register by contacting the Accès Plus Transilien call center with your disability card:
- By phone on 0 970 82 41 42 (Call price not surcharged whatever the operator, including from mobile, open every day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application is available for download free of charge from the stores:
For more ease and speed in its use, enter your preferences in the application settings.