For the purposes of this document, the following terms are defined as follows, and may be used in both the singular and plural:
- "Accès Plus Transilien": corresponds to the assistance, information and reception service for persons with reduced mobility or persons with disabilities offered by SNCF Voyageurs Activité Transilien (hereinafter SNCF Voyageurs or Transilien SNCF). It is available on the entire Île-de-France Transilien network.
- "Beneficiary of the service": any person calling for or receiving an Accès Plus Transilien assistance service (with or without a reservation).
- "Application": corresponds to the "SNCF Andilien" mobile application developed by SNCF Voyageurs and financed by Île-de-France Mobilité;
- "Customer Service": corresponds to the information and reservation center for those eligible for the service; it can be contacted by e-mail, online form and telephone.
- "User": any person who occasionally or regularly uses the functionalities of the Application and, regardless of how they connect, if necessary create an Account.
Personal data mention
1. Person in charge of the treatment
SNCF Transilien collects personal data as an activity of SNCF Voyageurs, the Data Controller, a public limited company, registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 519 037 584, whose head office is located at 4 rue André Campra, 93200 Saint-Denis.
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
For users of the Accès Plus Transilien service, the purposes of the processing are
- To ensure that the service is adapted to the User's needs;
- To put a beneficiary user in contact with a station agent.
For all users (whether or not they are beneficiaries of the Accès Plus Transilien service), the purposes of the processing are
- To display the map of the nearby station;
- To suggest adapted itineraries in the station;
- To carry out audience measurements;
- To enable statistics to be compiled in order to improve the service.
3. Collected data
For users of the Accès Plus Transilien service:
The data collected necessary for the application to take over are as follows:
- User identification data (title, surname, first name, optional photograph);
- Contact data (e-mail address, telephone number);
- Data related to the user's specific needs (type of wheelchair used, ability to transfer to a vehicle seat alone, specific needs);
- Contact preference data (phone or SMS)
- Data related to his geolocation (presence station);
- Data relating to requests for assistance and pick-up by a Transilien agent (dates and times as soon as the user is near a station at the time of the request);
This data is mandatory in order to use the station assistance and contact functionality of the Andilien Application.
As part of the use of the Andilien Application, a photograph of the user may be added to his/her profile. This is optional and is used to facilitate the User's care.
In addition, the presence station is only collected and processed when the user presses the "Request for Assistance" button on the application, in order to notify the agents in charge of this station and allow them to come to the beneficiary to provide assistance.
Requests for assistance and pick-up are tracked and logged from the moment the user is near a station when making the request.
For all users (whether or not they are beneficiaries of the Accès Plus Transilien service):
Geolocation data (subject to activation on the user's mobile terminal) can be used by the application to display a map of the nearest station in real time and suggest an appropriate route to the station. No geolocation data is collected or stored by the application at this stage. The consent collected to authorize real-time geolocation is managed, depending on the operating system, by Apple or Google.
The data related to the transport ticket is not present in the Application.
The IP address is tracked for all users and may be used for anomaly analysis, understanding and resolution of technical problems.
4. Recipients of the data
For Users benefiting from the Accès Plus Transilien service:
All information is reserved for the use of the service(s) concerned and is only communicated to the following recipients:
- The Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service provided by Comdata TSA 15678 - 92621 Gennevilliers, on behalf of SNCF Voyageurs - Direction Transilien - 10 rue Camille Moke - 93633 LA PLAINE ST DENIS CEDEX;
- SNCF Gares & Connexions - 16 Avenue d'Ivry - 75013 Paris
5. Data retention periods
The data collected by the Application is kept for the duration of the use of the Application, and for five (5) years from the last use of the Application, to allow occasional users to avoid re-registration after prolonged non-use.
6. Rights of individuals
You may exercise your rights at any time. A reply will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request. In case of complexity of the request, this period can be extended up to 3 months. In this case, you will be notified.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact the Transilien SNCF personal data protection team:
- Via this form for the right to access your data (in French).
- Or at the following address
SNCF - TRANSILIEN
Information System Department
Personal Data Protection Team
10 rue Camille Moke
In addition, SNCF Voyageurs has appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO), whom you can contact at one of the following addresses
DPO - Legal and Compliance Department
4 rue André Campra CS20012
93212 SAINT-DENIS CEDEX
or at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you also have the right to file a complaint with the French data control authority (www.cnil.fr).
7. Cookies and other tracers
No cookies subject to user consent are used by the Andilien application.
SNCF Voyageurs uses the Google Analytics 4 audience measurement solution.
The data collected is kept for 14 months.
The following data are collected for audience measurement:
- The technical identifier that uniquely identifies a user;
- Pages and screens viewed;
- Technical error reports;
- Country/city (deduced from the user's IP),
- Client type (beneficiary, non-beneficiary),
- Events (installation / uninstallation, first launch, screens seen, etc.)
- The anonymization of IP addresses is activated by default in Google Analytics 4.
General Conditions of Use (GCU)
Andilien is a free mobile application that can be downloaded from the Google Play (Android) and App Store (IOS) stores. It helps and guides people with reduced mobility in the stations of the Transilien network.
For users of the Accès Plus Transilien service:
The use of the application is conditional on the acceptance of the T&Cs requested from the user when using the application for the first time (check box).
For users who do not benefit from the Accès Plus Transilien service:
The General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Andilien application can be consulted from the application and online on the website www.transilien.com.
2. Scope of application of Andilien
a) The application's Users.
The functionalities offered by the application may or may not be used by users of the Accès Plus Transilien service. The Terms and Conditions of the Accès Plus Transilien service are available on the transilien.com website at the following address https://www.transilien.com/fr/page-deplacements/cgu-acces-plus-transilien-andilien
When connecting to the application, users must specify whether or not they are beneficiaries of the Accès Plus Transilien service.
Beneficiaries of the Accès Plus Transilien service must connect to the application using the e-mail address and telephone number provided when registering for the service.
b) Description of the application.
To access the Andilien Application, it must be downloaded from the iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play Store) application download platforms via a mobile terminal, subject to their compatibility.
All charges incurred by the operator's data service, Internet charges and any other charges associated with the Internet connection remain the responsibility of the User.
The User undertakes to take all necessary steps to ensure the security of his account, in particular not to keep his information on any open medium whatsoever, and not to communicate his identifiers.
SNCF Voyageurs cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent connection or attempted connection by a third party using a user's identifiers.
c) Application features.
The Application allows the User and beneficiary of the Accès Plus Transilien service to:
- Log in;
- Consult their profile and add, modify or delete their profile photo;
- Change their telephone number and password;
- Once in the station, ask for help from an agent present in the station
- Receive an SMS notification when an agent accepts the request for help, with the waiting time before the first contact;
- Be put in touch with the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service if no agent is available in the station;
- Activate your GPS position in order to request help and be located on a map by the agent;
- In the case of stations that are too close to locate, specify the station where he is (if he knows it);
- Communicate with the agent by SMS or phone call, depending on his preference;
- Manage their navigation preferences in the application and choose their mode of communication with the agent (SMS or phone call) as well as whether or not to activate the animations;
- Call the Accès Plus Transilien Customer Service directly from the "Accès Plus Transilien Service" section;
- Call Transilien Accès Plus Customer Service directly from the "Transilien Accès Plus Service" section via the Rogervoice operator-translator platform
- Access the assistance reservation request form directly.
The application allows all users (whether or not they are beneficiaries of the Accès Plus Transilien service) to :
- View the list of stations and their accessibility levels;
- Activate their GPS position in order to access the map of the station they are in and to search for a route to a point of interest in the station;
- Log out and/or delete their account;
d) Availability of the Application.
The Application is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure or events beyond the control of SNCF Voyageurs. However, SNCF Voyageurs may decide to interrupt the application for technical maintenance or updating. This access to all or part of the Application may be suspended without prior notice to the User. The User is informed that SNCF Voyageurs may terminate or modify the characteristics of the services offered by the Application at any time.
3. Intellectual Property
The entire Application (structure and content) is the property of SNCF Voyageurs. All rights of use are reserved. In accordance with article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, of a component of the Application without the express prior authorization of SNCF Voyageurs, by any process or medium whatsoever, is unlawful and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the same code.
4. Responsibility of SNCF Voyageurs
The information appearing on this Application is provided for information only, any omissions or errors cannot engage the responsibility of SNCF Voyageurs. This information may be modified or updated at any time, without notice, without SNCF Voyageurs being held liable.
SNCF Voyageurs strives to provide the best possible access to the Application and its services, but cannot guarantee total and unlimited access (risk of breakdowns, maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Application, cases of force majeure…). Its responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of impossibility of access to the Application or impossibility of use of its services. SNCF Voyageurs may have to interrupt the services offered by the Application or part of its services, without its liability being incurred in this respect.
Nor can SNCF Voyageurs be held liable for any damage or virus that could damage or render unusable the computer equipment of Internet users following the visit to the Application, despite the security measures implemented.
5. User responsibility
The use of this Application is the full and sole responsibility of the user. Only the User is responsible for the harmful consequences resulting from the use, both with regard to SNCF Voyageurs and with regard to third parties.
SNCF Voyageurs cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from the use of this Application, only the User can be held liable.
The User is prohibited from any action likely to hinder or disrupt the proper functioning or technical accessibility of the Application.
The User agrees to access the Application using hardware that does not contain viruses. It is up to the User to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
It is forbidden for the User, under penalty of seeing his civil and/or criminal liability incurred, to:
- Disrupt, block, slow down or alter the normal flow of data exchanged within the framework of the Application, accelerate the rate of scrolling of the contents of the Application in such a way that the operation of the Application is modified or altered, or commit any other action having an equivalent disruptive effect on the functionality of the Application.
- Fraudulently accessing, maintaining, hindering or disrupting the information systems of the Application, and in particular the servers, networks connected to the Application, or refusing to comply with the required conditions, procedures, general rules or provisions regulations applicable to the networks connected to the Application.
The User undertakes, when using the Application, not to contravene the legislative and regulatory provisions in force in these T&Cs.
The User is informed that any violation of the said provisions is likely to lead to legal proceedings and sanctions against him.
In general, SNCF Voyageurs disclaims all liability in the event of use of its services that does not comply with the T&Cs.
SNCF Voyageurs reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the Application at any time for any User who does not comply with the obligations provided for in these T&Cs.
6. Legal notices
The Andilien application is published by SNCF Voyageurs, a public limited company with a board of directors, with a capital of 157,789,960.00 Euros, registered with the RCS of Bobigny under number 519 037 584 and whose head office is located at 4 Rue André Campra – 93200 Saint-Denis. Telephone number: 01 53 25 60 00.
Intra-community VAT number: FR88519037584
Director of Publication: Sylvie CHARLES
The Application is developed by Capgemini France, a simplified joint-stock company, registered with the Nanterre RCS under number 328 781 786 and whose head office is located at 145 Quai du Président Roosevelt - 92130 Issy-Les-Moulineaux - FRANCE. Telephone number: 01 57 99 00 00.
The hosting of the mobile application is provided by the company Amazon Cloud Europe registered with the RCS of Nanterre under the number 831 001 334 and whose head office is located at 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy - 1855 Luxembourg - LUXEMBOURG. Telephone number: +352 26 73 33 00.
7. Settlement of disputes
Disputes relating to these provisions are subject to French law.
The nullity in whole or in part of one or more stipulations of these T&Cs does not entail the nullity of the other provisions or of the part of the provision not vitiated by nullity.
In the event of disputes relating to the interpretation, validity or execution of these T&Cs, the User and SNCF Voyageurs agree to use their best efforts to settle the dispute amicably. In accordance with articles L612-1 and following of the Consumer Code, the User has the right, in the event of a dispute, to have free recourse to a consumer mediator, with a view to the amicable resolution of the dispute.
Thus, in the event of disputes, and only after a written request has been sent to Transilien Customer Service and whose response has not given them satisfaction or in the absence of a response within one month, the user may have recourse to the path of mediation to settle your dispute amicably:
- Via the internet: www.mediateur.sncf.com
- By post:
Mediation SNCF Voyageurs
59973 Tourcoing Cedex
However, the parties to the dispute remain free to accept or refuse the use of mediation. The solution proposed by mediation is not binding on the parties.
In the event of a dispute that cannot be settled amicably, the case is brought before the competent court in France.