Pay your fine online. Everything you need to know about deadlines, complaints, method of payment.
How to pay your fine?
Have you contracted a fine and want to pay your fine? Go to the payment platform. Enter your name, your ticket number and indicate your bank details.
Your ticket is settled in 3 clicks on a 100% secure platform.
Did You Know?
Do you prefer to pay differently?
3 possibilities are available to you:
- send a letter by sending your check to the order of SNCF-VOYAGEURS at the address of one of the centers listed on the back of your payment slip or at the address indicated on the recovery letter.
- telephone +334 26 211 600 (price of a local call) from 8.15 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- pay in cash, by credit card or by check directly at the station with your payment slip
Your deadlines for paying
- Have you been fined?
The notice of offense constitutes a proposal for a criminal transaction, according to articles 529 et seq. of the Code of Criminal Procedure. The settlement, within a legal period of 3 months, prevents you from being prosecuted.
- Haven't you paid your fine?
After 3 months of unpaid bills, the report is sent to the public prosecutor. You will then be liable for an increased flat-rate fine, collected by the Public Treasury, which can range from € 180 to € 375.
- Haven't you paid multiple fine?
The usual crime of fraud is punishable by 6 months imprisonment and a fine of € 7,500. The habit is characterized when the person concerned has been the subject, over a period of less than or equal to 12 months, of more than 5 tickets for having traveled without a transport ticket or in possession of an invalid ticket or not completed, which did not give rise to a transaction in application of article 529-3 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. If you have given a false identity, the intentional declaration of a false address or a false identity is punished by a fine of € 3,750.
You have a complaint
If you paid your ticket when checking at the station or on board:
You can make your complaint:
- on the online form on the Transilien.com website
- on the twitter thread: @SavTransilien
You can submit a written protest to the following address:
Service Client Transilien
92621 GENNEVILLIERS CEDEX
You must attach to your complaint:
- a scan or photo of your ticket
- a scan or a photo of your ticket
- any other document allowing you to justify your complaint
If you have not paid your fine at the time of the check:
You can, for a period of 3 months after the date of the offense:
- either file a complaint on the dedicated site: Make your complaint online
- or issue a written protest addressed to SNCF Voyageurs at the address of the collection center appearing on the payment form of the PV or at the address indicated on the reminder letter.
After being sent to the public prosecutor (article 529-5 of the Code of Procedure), the latter will rule on the validity of your request. If the transaction is rejected and not paid within the allotted time, you will be subject to criminal prosecution.