Our Safety Tips
Adopting good conduct is ensuring your safety and tranquility. Discover the good behaviors to have in the station as on the trains.
Good reflexes in the station and on the platforms
For your safety, adopt the right behavior at the station and on the platforms!
- Take the walkways and underground passages. Crossing the tracks is strictly prohibited.
- Do not run. Please be a little early, a fall happens so quickly!
- Do not smoke on the platforms or in the station, out of respect for the law and others. If you do not comply with the law, you will be fined € 68.
Do not forget!
Do the right thing:
- Do not tempt pickpockets. Be attentive to your personal items (phones, wallet, jewelry ...).
- Notify SNCF staff of objects or baggage that seem abandoned to you.
- Don't leave your luggage abandoned. It would cost you a € 150 fine.
Note that, if, within the framework of the VIGIPIRATE plan, the police services were to intervene, your responsibility would be engaged.
SNCF keeps an eye on your safety
Adopt a civil behavior
Want an easier trip? To travel in the best conditions, you must respect a few rules.
- Let the travelers get off before getting on. You will save time.
- Leave room for the elderly, pregnant women and the disabled.
- Do not obstruct the closing of the doors. You delay your train, but also the following ones.
- Make good use of the alarm signal.
Note that the alarm signal is used to warn the driver of an incident (sick traveler, etc.) that may require an unexpected stop. Using it improperly penalizes passengers on the train but also those on the following trains. Improper use will be fined € 150.