Free Navigo Pass
Are you looking for a job and meet certain specific conditions? With the Free Navigo pass, travel throughout the Île-de-France as much as you want, all modes of transport combined.
- What is it?
What is the Free Navigo Package?
The 0 € flat rate for job seekers.
- The Free Navigo Package is a monthly package.
- It allows certain recipients of social assistance to travel free of charge throughout the Île-de-France on all modes of transport.
- It is issued on the Navigo pass, and it is renewable every 3 months, as long as social rights are renewed.
- In the event of loss, theft or damage, your Navigo pass can be replaced under certain conditions.
Who can get it ?
- You are an RSA beneficiary residing in Île-de-France and can, under certain conditions of resources, benefit from free transport, as can all the members of your household.
- You are unemployed residing in Île-de-France, holder of both the Specific Solidarity Allowance (ASS) and the Complementary Universal Health Coverage (CMU-C), and can also benefit from it.
Where can I get the Free Navigo Pass?
- Contact Agence Solidarité Transport on +33800 948 999, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., with your CMU-C certificate issued by the health insurance plans, and your last statement of the Pôle Emploi situation, or your number of the Family Allowance Fund if you are beneficiaries of RSA.
- The Solidarité Transport site allows you to simplify your procedures.