Frequently asked questions
All the answers to the most common questions about the Transilien network.
Contravention (07 Questions)
The transfer to your account may take several weeks due to administrative and banking validations.
You can, during a period of 3 months after the date of infraction :
- either file a complaint on the dedicated website: file your complaint online
- or send a written protest to SNCF Voyageurs at the address of the collection center indicated on the ticket payment slip or at the address indicated on the reminder letter.
After being forwarded to the public prosecutor (article 529-5 of the Code of Procedure), the latter will rule on the validity of your request. In case of rejection and non-payment of the transaction within the allotted time, you will be subject to criminal proceedings.
You can make your complaint :
- on the online form on the transilien.com website
- on the twitter feed : @savtransilien
- You can send a written protest to the following address
Transilien Customer Service
92621 GENNEVILLIERS CEDEX
You must enclose with your protest :
- a scan or photo of your fine
- a scan or photo of your ticket
- any other document that justifies your claim
You can make a shorter trip than the one indicated on your ticket if it is included in it (getting off at a station before your terminus). Please note that if the mention "Via" appears on your ticket, you must respect it to be in order to be in order.
To be in order, you must be able to show a validated ticket. If you forget your ticket, you will be fined. You can file a complaint. Your request may be admissible for a first oversight by providing proof that you are indeed the holder of a registered pass.
You must travel with a validated ticket. Failure to validate your ticket is a form of fraud and is punishable by a fine.
However, if there is no equipment at the station that allows you to validate your ticket. After checking with the station and providing the necessary proof, your complaint will be examined.
You can pay your ticket :
- online at the following address: https://www.contravention-sncf.fr/
- at a Transilien ticket office, in cash, by credit card or by check
- by telephone by calling 04 26 211 600 (price of a local call) from 8.15 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- by mail by sending your check payable to SNCF-VOYAGEURS to the address of one of the centers listed on the back of your ticket or to the address indicated on the reminder letter.