Tilien is a conversational agent that answers your questions. He's still learning so be gentle!
- What is it?
Innovative and clever, Tilien was designed as the perfect travel companion. Always available, he answers you immediately 24/7 on transilien.com. Accessible in one click, it is the answer to all the questions you may have. At the bottom of your screen, click on it to ask him a question.
Today, it informs you of upcoming train departures, traffic conditions, current and future work, alerts you to traffic disruptions according to your settings and suggests routes on the entire Île-De-France rail network (metro, RER, Transilien, Tram).
The chatbot provides:
- the first and last train on your line
- the next departures
- route search
- service status
- the possibility of subscribing to traffic alerts
- network maps
- line maps
- contact with customer service
- access to the transilien.com pages to find out more (on timetables, price information or to buy your tickets)
Good to know
How to use the ChatBot?
Find it at the bottom right of your screen. Click on it and ask your question.
You can ask him any questions related to next departures, service status, network maps, line maps, contact such as:
- What are the last departures at Chelles-Gournay station?
- What are the next trains to Versailles from Montparnasse?
- What is the service status on the RER C?
- Give me the map of the metro network
- I want to make a complaint
- I want to go from Juvisy to Argenteuil
- What is the price of a Navigo pass?
- Where to buy a Navigo Month pass?
- I am a student. How do I get my imagine R pass?