Tilien is a conversational agent in Facebook Messenger that answers your questions. He's still learning so be gentle!
- What is it?
Innovative and smart, Tilien was designed as the perfect travel companion. Always available, he answers you immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on Facebook Messenger.
The Chatbot does not need to be downloaded. Just add him directly to your contacts on by looking for Tilien - Transport Bot or @botsncftransilien to access the service.
Today, he informs you in French of the next train departures, service status, alerts you of traffic disruptions according to your settings and offers you routes on the entire Île-de-France rail network. De-France (metro, RER, Transilien, Tram). Tilien is only starting to learn English.
The chatbot provides:
- the first and last train on your line
- the next departures
- route search
- service status
- the possibility of subscribing to traffic alerts
- network maps
- line maps
- contact with customer service
- access to the transilien.com pages to find out more (on timetables, price information or to buy your tickets)
Good to know
How to use the ChatBot?
You can ask him any questions related to next departures, service status, network maps, line maps, contact such as:
- What are the last departures at Chelles-Gournay station?
- Can I create a traffic alert for line H?
- What are the next trains to Versailles from Montparnasse?
- What is the service status on the RER C?
- Give me the map of the metro network
- I want to make a complaint
- I want to go from Juvisy to Argenteuil
- What is the price of a Navigo pass?
- Where to buy a Navigo Month pass?
- I am a student. How do I get my imagine R pass?