The purpose of this charter is to set the rules for the use of WhatsApp when communicating with Transilien Customer Service.
1. The purpose of using the WhatsApp account "Transilien SAV" is to respond remotely to customer requests: complaints and requests for information relating to their travel on the Transilien network (excluding the Accès Plus Transilien service).
The service is provided by SNCF Voyageurs - Transilien Activity on behalf of île-de-France Mobilités and by its service provider Comdata.
SNCF Voyageurs, a public limited company, registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 519 037 584, whose head office is located at 4 rue André Campra, 93 200 Saint Denis. Telephone number: 01.53.25.60.00
2. The User accepts fully and without any reservation the present charter of use.
3. The User agrees to use short, clear sentences whenever possible and to avoid abbreviations in order to facilitate exchanges with Transilien Customer Service advisors and ensure that they are properly understood.
4. The User undertakes to use language that is not contrary to public order or morality and that does not infringe on the rights of others.
5. Any breach of this charter may result in the termination of the exchange and possible legal action.