As a family, share great adventures with Asterix and Obelix less than an hour from Paris.
How do I get to the Parc Astérix resort?
From Paris, shuttles are at your disposal to go to Parc Astérix with Flixbus and Blablacar Bus:
- Departure point : Paris Bercy (metro line 6 and line 14 station "Bercy").
- Fares vary. Reservation on oui.sncf.
From Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport:
- Return trip every 30 minutes, from 9:00 am until 1 hour after the park closes.
- Departure point: Theme park ticket office - CDG Airport Terminal 1 and 3
- Adult* rate (from 12 years old) : 10 €. Children* aged 3 to 11: €9. Free for children under 3 years old.
*Subject to change
These Gauls are crazy!
In 6 universes and around 40 attractions, you can experience the adventures of Asterix and Obelix with your family.
Two attractions trace the epic of the album Asterix and Cleopatra. In the Roman Empire, find life in -50 BC through 5 attractions. You can spy on the Gallic village, cross the Romulus and Rapidus rapids, become an elite Centurion by defying the galley of the Caesar’s Challenge. In 5 attractions you will cross the thunder of Zeus, then the quiet river of Elis. You can challenge the Lernaean Hydra, storm the Trojan Horse, fly with Icarus. Want to go to sea? Direction the Viking longship. The Gallic village then promises you a good laugh, with 9 attractions. You can then walk in the village more real than life and meet Vitalstatistix the chef and his wife Impedimenta, Getafix the druid, Cacofonix the bard ... a show will show them all in their daily life.