Are you a senior, disabled or unemployable adult, war veteran or widow and meet certain conditions, depending on your situation and your income? Travel for one year free and unlimited throughout the Île-de-France region thanks to the Améthyste Pass!
- What is it?
- How to get it?
What is the Amethyst Pass?
The 0 € pass for seniors on the move.
- The Amethyst package is issued by the social services of the City of Paris and the Île-de-France General Councils if you are an elderly person, and if you meet certain specific conditions.
- It allows you to travel for 1 year unlimited in Île-de-France, within the areas allocated to you by your department.
- You may be asked to pay a financial contribution, with each department deciding the categories of beneficiaries and the conditions for delivery.
- This package is also reserved, under certain conditions, for disabled adults and war veterans or widows.
Where can I get my Amethyst pass?
To benefit from the Améthyste package on your Navigo pass:
- Apply for rights to the Navigo Améthyste pass from the General Council of your department.
- You must first have a personalized Navigo travelcard or obtain a nominative Navigo travelcard by going to a SNCF Transilien or RATP sales office, to a RATP counter or by mail.
- Your Navigo travelcard has a lifespan of 10 years and can be recharged as many times as you want.
- Load your Améthyste pass on your Navigo travelcard by going to the counter, at an ATM or on the Navigo site.
- The Améthyste pass request is made to the Department or to the CCAS in your municipality.
Delivery conditions for each department
Passes issued by the Ville de Paris : Améthyste Émeraude zones 1-5.
Passes issued by the Seine-et-Marne : Améthyste zones 1-5 ou 4-5.
Passes issued by the Yvelines : Améthyste zones 1-5 ou 3-5.
Passes issued by the Essonne : Améthyste zones 1-5 ou 3-5.
Passes issued by the Hauts-de-Seine : Améthyste zones 1-5.
Passes issued by the Seine-Saint-Denis : Améthyste zones 1-5, 2-5 ou 3-5.
Passes issued by the Val-de-Marne : Améthyste zones 1-5.
Passes issued by the Val d’Oise : Améthyste zones 1-5, 3-5 ou 4-5.