Line Métro 5
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
Metro line 5 runs between Bobigny Pablo Picasso and Place d'Italie. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of Metro Line 5
- Bobigny - Pablo Picasso - Préfecture - Hôtel du Département (connections: metro 11, tramway T3b)
- Bobigny - Pantin - Raymond Queneau
- Église de Pantin
- Porte de Pantin - Parc de la Villette (connection: tramway T3b)
- Jaurès (connections: metro 2, metro 7bis)
- Stalingrad (connections: metro 2, metro 7bis)
- Gare du Nord (connections: metro 4, RER B for CDG and Orly airports, RER D, RER E, line H, line K, main lines)
- Gare de l'Est (connections: metro 4, metro 7, line P, main lines)
- Jacques Bonsergent
- République (connections: metro 3, 8, 9 and 11)
- Oberkampf (connection: metro 9)
- Bastille (connections: metro 1, metro 8)
- Quai de la Rapée
- Gare d'Austerlitz (connections: metro 10, RER C, Grandes Lignes)
- Place d'Italie (connections: metro 6, metro 7)
RATP / CML / Agence Cartographique / PLM 01.2012 - ER
Schedule of Metro Line 5
Plan your trips in our route search.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the Metro 5.
Is there any work going on on your route ? Prepare your trip !
What transport ticket do you need to take this metro?
If you take the metro only once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy pass or cardboard)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R pass (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.