Line Métro 13
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
Metro line 13 runs between Saint-Denis Université / Asnières Gennevilliers les Courtilles and Châtillon Montrouge. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of Metro Line 13
Saint-Denis Université - La Fourche branch
- Saint-Denis Université (connection: tramway T5)
- Basilique de Saint-Denis - Hôtel de Ville (connections: tramway T1, tramway T5)
- Saint-Denis Porte de Paris - Stade de France (connection: tramway T8)
- Carrefour Pleyel
- Mairie de Saint-Ouen - Région Île-de-France (connection: metro 14)
- Porte de Saint-Ouen (connection: tramway T3b)
- Guy Môquet
- La Fourche
Asnières Gennevilliers Les Courtilles - La Fourche branch
- Asnières Gennevilliers Les Courtilles (connection: tramway T1)
- Les Agnettes
- Gabriel Péri
- Mairie de Clichy
- Porte de Clichy - Tribunal de Paris (connections: tramway T3b, RER C)
- La Fourche
- La Fourche
- Place de Clichy (connection: metro 2)
- Saint-Lazare (connections: metro 3, 12, 14, RER E, lines J and L, mainline trains)
- Miromesnil (connection: metro 9)
- Champs-Élysées Clémenceau (connection: metro 1)
- Invalides (connections: metro 8, RER C)
- Duroc (connection: metro 10)
- Montparnasse Bienvenüe (connections: metro 4, 6, 12, line N, mainline trains)
- Porte de Vanves (connection: tramway T3a)
- Malakoff Plateau de Vanves
- Malakoff Rue Étienne Dolet
- Châtillon Montrouge (connection: tramway T6)
Schedule of Metro Line 13
Plan your trips in our route search.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the Metro 13.
Is there any work going on on your route ? Prepare your trip !
What transport ticket do you need to take this metro?
If you take the metro only once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy pass or cardboard)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R pass (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.