Line Métro 11
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
Metro line 11 runs between Châtelet and Mairie des Lilas. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of Metro Line 11
- Châtelet (connections: metro 1, 4, 7, 14, RER A, RER B to CDG and Orly airports, RER D)
- Hôtel de Ville (connection: metro 1)
- Rambuteau - Centre Georges Pompidou)
- Arts et Métiers (connection: metro 3)
- République (connections: metro 3, 5, 8, 9)
- Goncourt - Hôpital Saint-Louis
- Belleville (connection: metro 2)
- Place des Fêtes (connection: metro 7bis)
- Porte des Lilas (connections: metro 3bis, tramway T3b)
- Mairie des Lilas
Schedule of Metro Line 11
Plan your trips in our route search.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the Metro 11.
Is there any work going on on your route ? Prepare your trip !
What transport ticket do you need to take this metro?
If you take the metro only once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy pass or cardboard)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R pass (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.