So you can travel in total peace of mind, here is all the information you need to get to Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Beauvais-Tillé airports using public transport.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Paris Orly
What should you know about Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport?
It all starts with the right Terminal.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, the leading French airport, located 27 kilometers northeast of Paris, has 3 terminals.
- It is essential to know your terminal in order to get there by transport: Terminal 1 and 3 or Terminal 2.
- To help you locate your terminal, consult the breakdown of airlines.
- Shuttles operate between Terminals.
- To travel between terminals 1 and 2, you can also take the CDGVAL (every 4 minutes from 4:00 to 01:00). Get off at Roissypôle and walk 500 meters for terminal 3.
How to reach terminal 1 or terminal 3 of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport?
AddressAéroport Charles de Gaulle Terminaux 1 & 3
How to reach terminal 2 of Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport?
AddressAéroport Charles de Gaulle terminal 2
95700 Le Mesnil-Amelot
Access with RER B
RER B directly serves Terminal 3 (every 10 minutes in the daytime - 35 minute trip), located 500m walk from the station.
To access Terminal 1, take the CDGVAL (every 4 minutes from 4:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.) at one of the stops in Terminal 1 (around 6 minutes' journey).
- One way combined metro + RER B ticket for € 11.45.
- Navigo pass including zone 5
- Paris Visite including zone 5
Access with Roissybus
Roissybus allows you to reach Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris from the "Opera - Scribe" stop every 15 to 20 minutes (journey about 75 minutes).
Roissybus operates every day of the year:
- One way on Navigo Easy and Navigo Liberté +: € 14,15.
- One way on cardboard ticket: € 16,20.
- Or a Navigo pass including zones 1 to 5
Access with Noctilien night buses
Do you have to go to the airport at night? Don't worry: the Noctilien buses N140 and N143 will get you there safely!
The Noctiliens buses run every night from 0:30 to 5:30 a.m. every 30 minutes (N143) or every hour (N140). The journey takes about an hour from the Opera station.
The price is 2 t+ Tickets for lines N140 and N143. The price of a t + purchased on board is € 2.50. You can save by buying your t + on your Navigo pass (Liberté +, Navigo Easy) or on your smartphone, individually or in a 10 pack. Go to the Ticket t + page for prices.
You can also take the Noctilien with a Navigo package including zones 1 to 5.
What should you know about Paris-Orly airport?
All roads lead to Orly.
Paris-Orly Airport, the second airport hub in France, is located 14 kilometers south east of Paris and has 4 departure areas. Discover the routes that will allow you to reach Paris-Orly
- To get there, you can take the metro, bus and even the tram!
- Since March 19, 2019, the new terminals Orly 1-2-3 or 4 appear on your boarding pass. Check out the Paris Aéroport page to understand these changes.
- Need a detailed map of the airport? Discover the map of Paris-Orly airport.
How to reach Paris-Orly Airport?
Access with RER B
RER B provides direct service to Paris Orly (every 4 to 7 minutes during the day - approximately 35 to 40 minutes).
- One-way combined ticket Orlyval metro + Metro / RER B is € 14.10. (The price of the Orlyval metro station is € 11.00)
- Navigo pass including zone 4
- Paris Visite including zone 4
Access with Orlybus
Orlybus allows you to reach Orly Airport and the capital from Place Denfert-Rochereau every 15 to 20 minutes (journey about 30 minutes).
- One way on Navigo Easy and Navigo Liberté +: € 10,05.
- One way on cardboard ticket: € 11,20.
- Or a Navigo pass including zones 1 to 4
Access with Noctilien night buses
Do you have to go to the airport at night? Rest easy: the Noctilien buses N131, N144 and N31 will get you there safely!
The Noctilien buses run every night from 0:30 to 5:30 am and run every hour.
Average journey time
Your journey will last approximately 22 minutes from Paris Gare de Lyon with the Noctilien N131.
It will be around 45 minutes from Paris Est with the Noctilien N144.
And it will take approximately 1 hour from Paris Gare de Lyon with the Noctilien N31.
Each trip costs 2 t+ Tickets for lines N131 and N144 and 1 t+ Ticket for line N31. The price of a t+ purchased on board is € 2.50. You can save by buying your t+ on your Navigo pass (Liberté +, Navigo Easy) or on your smartphone, individually or in a pack of ten. Go to the Ticket t+ page for prices.
You can also take the Noctilien with a Navigo pass including zones 1 to 4.
What should you know about Beauvais-Tillé Airport?
3rd on the podium.
Beauvais Airport is the 3rd airport in the Paris region, although located in the Hauts-de-France region, 70km north of Paris.
There are two ways to reach the airport from Paris: the train or the bus.
Access with the train
To get to Beauvais Airport from Paris - Gare du Nord you can take the TER train then the shuttle from Beauvais station (1 hour 45 mins).
Access with shuttle bus
A shuttle bus to Beauvais-Tillé airport from Porte Maillot in Paris (accessible by metro 1 and RER C). Departure 3 hours before each flight. Duration : approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Adult ticket (12 years and over) = € 15.90 online sale, € 17 at the ticket office
- One way child 4-11 years = € 9.90
- Free for children under 4