The Île-de-France Mobilités app
Itineraries, timetables, traffic information, find all the tools and information you need to organize your trips by public transport in Île-de-France.
Simplify your transport
You can prepare and plan your trips:
- Find the bus stops, train stations and metro stations near you
- Search in real time for your routes by public transport, carpooling and cycling
- Consult the next passages of your lines in real time and all the timetables
- View maps of public transport networks (accessible even offline)
- Follow the pedestrian route for the walking sections
Be the first informed and anticipate disruptions:
- Consult the Twitter feed of your lines to find out traffic information in real time
- Be alerted in the event of disruptions on your favorite lines and routes
- Stay informed about the status of the elevators in the stations you use
Personalize your trips:
- Save your favorite destinations (work, home, gym, etc.), stations and stations
- Personalize your profile (fast walker, with difficulties, reduced mobility, etc.)
- Select lines or stations to avoid
Choose soft modes of transport:
- Prefer the bike routes offered for all your journeys
- Book your rides by carpooling, in partnership with the biggest French players
Purchase of tickets
Purchase of tickets, routes, timetables, traffic information, find all the tools and information you need to organize your trips by public transport in Île-de-France.
Avoid the queues at the resort: buy your tickets from your phone!
If your phone is eligible, the Île-de-France Mobilités application allows you to buy your tickets from your phone and:
- load them onto a Navigo pass by simply placing your travel card on the back of your phone
- or store them directly on your phone and validate with it
You can buy the following tickets:
- Book of 10 Ticket t +
- Navigo Day, Week or Month Passes
- Special tickets and passes (Navigo Jeunes Week-end, antipollution pass, OrlyBus and RoissyBus tickets, Music Feast event)
The tickets purchased will therefore be of your choice: reloaded on a Navigo card or stored in your phone (and you just have to present it on the gate to get around).