Line Tramway T5
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
The T5 tram line runs between Marché de Saint-Denis and Garges Sarcelles. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of tram line T5
Schedule of Line T5
Plan your trips in our route search.
What transport ticket do you need to take this tram?
If you take the tram once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy card or cardboard ticket)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R package (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the T5 tram line.