Noctilien line N35
The Noctilien N35 night bus line between Gare de Lyon - Diderot and Villiers-sur-Marne - Le Plessis-Trévise RER. Find here the line map, the schedules, and the fares.
Map of line N35
Schedule of the N35 line
in partnership with
- If you have a pass, you can use the Noctilien network, which is accessible with all passes.
- You can also use this Noctilien line with 1 t+ ticket, regardless of the distance.
The general rule for all lines is :
- The two-digit Noctilien lines and the N135 can be used with 1 t+ ticket regardless of the distance.
- All other Noctilien lines require 2 t+ tickets, regardless of the distance.
- You can travel on the Noctilien network with Navigo Liberté + and magnetic t+ tickets, on a smartphone or on a Navigo Easy travelcard
- The same connection rules apply to the Noctilien network as for buses. (In case of a connection between two Long Distance Noctilien, the fare will be 2 t+ tickets for the first LD Noctilien + 1 t+ ticket for the second)
- Origin-Destination tickets are not valid on Noctilien.