Line Métro 4
To know the current and future disruptions on your line, consult the traffic information
Metro line 4 runs between Porte de Clignancourt and Bagneux- Lucie Aubrac. Find here the line map, timetables and fares.
Map of Metro Line 4
- Porte de Clignancourt - Puces de Saint-Ouen (connection: tramway T3b)
- Marcadet - Poissonniers (connection: metro 12)
- Château Rouge
- Barbès-Rochechouart (connection: metro 2)
- Gare du Nord (connections: metro 5, RER B for CDG and Orly airports, RER D, RER E, line H, line K, main lines)
- Gare de l'Est (connections: metro 5, metro 7, line P, main lines)
- Château d'Eau
- Strasbourg - Saint-Denis (connections: metro 8, metro 9)
- Réaumur - Sébastopol (connections: metro 3)
- Étienne Marcel
- Les Halles (connections: RER A, RER B for CDG and Orly airports, RER D)
- Châtelet (connections: metro 1, 7, 11 and 14)
- Saint-Michel (connections: RER B for CDG and Orly airports, RER C)
- Odéon (connection: metro 10)
- Montparnasse-Bienvenüe (connections: metro 6, 12 and 13, line N, main lines via Gare Montparnasse)
- Raspail (connection: metro 6)
- Denfert-Rochereau (connections: metro 6, RER B for CDG and Orly airports, Orlybus)
- Porte d'Orléans (connection: tramway T3a)
- Mairie de Montrouge
- Bagneux - Lucie Aubrac
RATP / CML / IVM / PLM4a - MP05 - MP89 /09-2021 / CP / Property of RATP - Reproduction prohibited - V1
Schedule of Metro Line 4
Plan your trips in our route search.
Planned works on the line
Choose your travel day and find all the works on the Metro 4.
Is there any work going on on your route ? Prepare your trip !
What transport ticket do you need to take this metro?
If you take the metro only once:
- a t + ticket (on your smartphone, on Navigo Easy pass or cardboard)
If you use public transport regularly or several times during your stay:
- a Navigo Day, Navigo Week, Navigo Month or Navigo Annual pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Paris Visite pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Mobilis pass valid in the areas of the journey.
- a Navigo Liberté + contract to pay only for your journeys (for Ile-de-France residents only).
- an imagine R pass (-26 years old only)
- a Navigo Youth Weekend pass
- solidarity tickets and passes
Click on the product of your choice below to learn more.
Day pass, unlimited journeys in selected areas, all modes.
Monthly pass, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes.
Annual pass, unlimited journeys by chosen areas, all modes.
Navigo Liberté +
Post-payment service for workers or residents in Île-de-France
Pass 1 to 5 days, unlimited journeys by chosen zones, all modes, discounts on visits.
Annual pass for students (-26) and pupils, unlimited journeys in all modes.