Bike shelters at the station
Park your bike safely in the station.
- What is it?
- Where to subscribe?
Pedal, park, secure and travel light!
The Bike Shelter service, designed and financed by Île-de-France Mobilités, includes
- open, self-access bicycle shelters,
- closed and secure collective spaces.
The bike parks are accessible 24/7 to non-motorized bicycles and electric bikes. Video-protected and equipped with racks on two levels, the bike parks allow you to leave your bike safely at your departure station and to find it when you return in the evening.
How to subscribe to the Bike Shelter service?
To access a secure bicycle parking area and benefit from a year-round parking space for your bicycle, you must :
- Hold a Navigo pass loaded with a valid transport ticket of any kind (valid passes: Découverte, Annual, Monthly, Weekly, Imagine R, Solidarity, Amethyst)
- Take out an annual subscription for €20
- on the veligo.transilien.com website
- via the subscription form available in equipped stations.
For more information, our advisors are at your disposal at +331 71 250 650 (no surcharge).
Did you know?
Exclusive advantages for Parkings Vélos subscribers
- Receive City Ride magazine for free at home for 1 year
City Ride is the first urban cycling magazine, distributed throughout France and leader on its market. By joining forces, Transilien SNCF and City Ride allow you to receive all the latest news on cycling at home for free.
- And take advantage of our privileged partner offers all year long
To benefit from your advantages, don't forget to tick the box "I agree to receive information or commercial offers from SNCF and its partners" by subscribing on veligo.transilien.com