Going to Paris–ORLY airport
Paris Orly airport, the second largest airport in France, is situated 14 kilometres to the south-east of Paris. There are two terminals, and three modes of transport that can take you there.Download the map of the Paris -Orly airport (PDF - 2797 ko)
Direct access from Paris with the RER
Go to the Paris -Orly airport by train.Download the RER C schedule (Mon-Fri) (original document version in french) (PDF - 216 ko)
You can access the Orly Airport with the RER B and the Orlyval shuttle (leaving from the Antony station) or with the RER C and the bus shuttle (leaving the pont de Rungis Aéroport d’Orly station).
- Every 4 to 7 minutes during the day for the RER B.
- Every 15 minutes at the shuttle bus stops.
Stop : Aéroport d’Orly Ouest
- Approximately 40 minutes from the Paris Austerlitz station (25 min. RER C + 10 min. shuttle bus)
- Approximately 30 minutes from Saint Michel Notre-Dame station (20 min. RER B + 10 min. Orlyval)
Le Bus Direct shuttles
Line 1 of Le Bus Direct connects daily Orly airport to Paris Etoile/Champs-Élysées via Montparnasse station, The Eiffel Tower and Trocadero. The Paris Étoile/Champs-Élysées - Orly shuttle runs from 5:00 AM to 10:40 PM daily (from Paris Étoile/Champs-Élysées to Orly) and from 6:00 AM to 11:40 PM (from Orly airport to Paris Étoile/Champs-Élysées).See all information about line 1 of Le Bus Direct (timetables, route map, buy ticket online)
Every 20 minutes
- Paris - Orly aéroport - Adult Shuttle One Way Ticket - €12
- Paris - Orly aéroport - Adult Shuttle Return Ticket - €20
- Paris - Orly aéroport - Children Shuttle One Way Ticket - €7 (from 4 to 11 years)
- Paris - Orly aéroport - Children Shuttle Return Ticket - €14 (from 4 to 11 years)
- Free for children under 4 years old
- Differentiated fares on board: +1 € on the price of the titles purchased on board
Noctilien night bus lines N131-N144-131Download the timetable for Noctilien night bus N131 (Gare de Lyon/Brétigny RER) (original document version in french) (PDF - 455 ko)
Noctilien night buses run every night from 12:30 AM to 5:30 AM.
Every hour (N131, N144, N31)
- Approximately 22 minutes from Paris Gare de Lyon with Noctilien night bus N131
- Approximately 45 minutes from Paris Est with Noctilien night bus N144
- Approximately 1 hour from Paris Gare de Lyon with Noctilien night bus N31
Prepare your flight
Prepare your flight
Find all information to prepare your flight ont the website of Paris airports.See the website of Paris airportsDownload the map (original document version in french) (PDF - 2797 ko)