Véligo: Bike shelters in stations
Transilien suggests you pedaling to the station and parking your bike there safely.
- What is it?
- Where to subscribe?
Pedal, park, secure and travel with a light mind!
Véligo, designed and financed by Île-de-France Mobilités, is available:
- in free-access open bicycle shelters,
- in closed and secure collective spaces.
Véligo spaces are accessible 24/7, to non-motorized 2-wheelers and electric bikes. Video-protected and equipped with poles or racks on two levels, Véligo shelters allow you to leave your bike safely in your departure station and to find it when you return in the evening.
How to subscribe to the Véligo offer?
To access a secure Véligo shelter and benefit from a year-round parking space for your bike, you must:
- Be the holder of a Navigo Pass loaded with a valid transport ticket, whatever it is (packages: Découverte, Annual, Month, Week, Imagine R, Solidarity, Amethyst)
- Take out an annual subscription of 20 €
- on the veligo.transilien.com website
- via the subscription form available at equipped stations.
For more information, our advisers are available on +331 71 250 650 (non-premium rate call).
Did You Know?
Exclusive advantages for Véligo subscribers
- Receive City Ride magazine free of charge at home for 1 year
City Ride is the leading urban bicycle magazine, distributed throughout France and a leader in its market. By partnering up, Transilien and City Ride allow you to receive all cycling news at home free of charge.
- And take advantage of our privileged partner offers all year round
To benefit from your Véligo advantages, do not forget to check the box "I agree to receive information or commercial offers from SNCF and its partners" by subscribing to veligo.transilien.com